Nothing surpasses the beauty and durability of the natural fibers found in New Zealand Wool. The natural smell and quality of a hand woven leather area rug is unsurpassed in desirability and longevity. Perhaps you desire a unique gift hand crafted of naturally shed water buffalo horn. St. Croix Trading Company’s product materials are responsibly sourced from repurposed or renewable sources.
From the early Phoenicians in their trading ships to overland caravans following the legendary Silk Road, trading companies have always made journeys of discovery, bringing cultures and continents together through commerce and trade. Following those ancient traditions, St. Croix Trading Company works with artisans in hundreds of remote villages overseas to create quality handmade products for the American marketplace.
The extensive St. Croix Collection includes traditional designs based on ancient patterns, plus trend-setting new designs featuring desirable colors, unique fibers and unique materials from around the world. Explore the thousands of treasures that are truly one of a kind as designed by St. Croix Trading Company.
- Truly vertical manufacturer; we do it all except shear the sheep!
- Thousands of Trend Forward Designs exclusive to St. Croix Trading Company
- Drop Ship Specialists utilizing cutting edge technology and logistics
- Unmatched Customer Service and Product Quality Guarantee
- Custom Area Rug division capable of fulfilling any area rug specification